Friday, November 11, 2011

China Glaze 'Lets Do It In 3D'

Hello Readers!

I am loooooving China Glaze's 'Lets Do It In 3D', it's a medium-dark gray holographic polish. It's pretty sheer but would become completely opaque with 3 coats. However, I only used 2 even medium coats.

Here's my 1st attempt at 'professionally' edited photos, I want to get in the habit of putting my blog name and having a consistent background.  It's a working progress... ^_^


Pleasssse let me know what you think and if you have any critiques! Any comments are greatly appreciated!

Cheers,
Bridget

6 comments:

Morie said...

I totally love the pic layout for your swatches, and having different angles on the same polish it's really helpful. Thumbs up :)

Maria said...

Just like Morie, i appreciate the different angles :) i think you're doing a great job! kuddos!!

Natalie said...

I wish I knew how to photoshop.It is a nice layout.I especially like the thumb shots.Good job watermarking too!

Natalie said...

Hi,sweetie! You've been awarded the Versatile Blogger award to claim here http://glazedtalons.blogspot.com/2011/11/versatile-blogger-award-who-me.html

fingers said...

This is very cool! Wish I knew how to do something like that! I need a better camera first!

bmwmchick said...

Thanks guys - and I know to not do the "claw" anymore! LOL When I get a lightbox I can use all the time I'll make all my pics look as good as I can!

Post a Comment

I read every single comment and appreciate every one very much. If you ever have any questions, contact me via twitter @bmwmchick or on IG @bmwmchick. Thank you for reading and taking the time to leave a thoughtful comment! ♥