Monday, November 28, 2011

ULTA Professional 'For Bitten'

Hello Readers,

I really like to go back and forth between light and dark shades so here I have swatched a dark shade. ULTA Professional's 'For Bitten' has a black base LOADED with a plum-purple glitter. It's interesting because in the bottle you almost see a green/gold glitter but it doesn't show up on the nail at all. None the less, it's loaded with glitter and shines like mad in natural/artificial light.

In sunlight
In sunlight with flash
In shade with natural light
Sunlight
Artificial light
Artificial light

I used two coats and then 1 coat of Essie's 'good to go' top coat. Don't forget to wrap the tips to prolong your manicure! Do you guys like dark colors? If you don't normally wear dark shades I'd try this, it's dark but fun and full of life!

Cheers,

Bridget

4 comments:

inhatewithlove said...

Kind of looks like Zoya's Jem.. Could you do a comparison? Either way, great color!

Infidel de Manahatta said...

You know nail polish attracts zombies. Just saying........

bmwmchick said...

Zoya's Jem is much lighter but similar colors - I'll do a post on that soon :o)

I Bleed Polish said...

awesome color!

Post a Comment

I read every single comment and appreciate every one very much. If you ever have any questions, contact me via twitter @bmwmchick or on IG @bmwmchick. Thank you for reading and taking the time to leave a thoughtful comment! ♥