Thursday, March 15, 2012

Cult Nails 'Toxic Seaweed' & 'Mazo'

Hello Readers,

I know I haven't been posting much but between moving, crazy strange health issues, school, work, and other projects going on it's been difficult to find the time. Ok, enough blah blah, today I have Cult Nails Limited Edition 'Toxic Seaweed' as an accent nail and Cult Nails 'Mazo' on the other nails. I used 3 coats of 'Mazo' (it's sheer but the layered effect is so pretty) and 2 coats of 'Toxic Seaweed'. I know everyone has seen these but they really are quite beautiful. They can both be purchased directly from Cult Nails' website here and cost $10 each.

Now for the pictures...

And a close up...
  
And another close-up view...
 
I'd describe 'Toxic Seaweed' as having a medium-dark teal jelly base with orange-pink flakes and gold fine glitter. It's nice and thick and covers quite well. 'Mazo' is a sheer tan nude with fine gold, green and pink shimmer sparkles. They're both stunning and have easy to apply formulas.

Cheers,
Bridget

2 comments:

Jacqui of The Scholarly Nail said...

Oooh I love that green accent nail with the nude. I haven't tried Cult Nails yet, but Toxic Seaweed is definitely at the top of my wishlist =)

Marisa said...

I love this mani!!! Beautiful combo.

Post a Comment

I read every single comment and appreciate every one very much. If you ever have any questions, contact me via twitter @bmwmchick or on IG @bmwmchick. Thank you for reading and taking the time to leave a thoughtful comment! ♥