Sunday, April 15, 2012

An 80's Moment...

Hello Readers,

Today, I have kind of a crazy fun mani, to be honest I had an 80's moment. Right after I did this it made me think of 'Saved by the Bell' and 'The Max'! I used a few different colors and topcoats to make this look. I used a brand I got at Target called 'Pixi Glow' called 'Pirouette Pink' that's a chalky neon pink with a slight shimmer, butter London 'Slapper' which is a bright teal-turquoise, Nicole by OPI 'Nothing Kim-Pares to Blue' which is a periwinkle shimmer, Dandy Nails 'Funhouse' which has a clear base with bright fuchsia, bright teal-turquoise shards, and a fine silver shimmer and 'Wingless' which has the same clear base and fine silver glitter but with a light gold and aqua colored shards.

Now for the pics!!!
L-R: Dandy Nails 'Funhouse', Pixi Glow 'Pirouette Pink', butter London 'Slapper', Nicoloe by OPI 'Nothing Kim-Pares to Blue'




Can you just visualize the opening credits of 'Saved by the Bell' with all of the geometric shapes flying around in the background? I think this is a fun mani but certainly not work appropriate! What do you guys think?

Cheers,
Bridget 

16 comments:

Marisa said...

Definitely a fun mani!! Love it. I was going to get the Pirouette Pink just for the bottle, but it was too bright for me. I decided to go with another color.

Jennius - Gold Speck Nails said...

So so gorgeous O_O!

Maria said...

love the combo! i need to keep an eye out at Target for this pink color,! i loves it :)

bmwmchick said...

It's definitely bright! It's good as an accent color - maybe stamping or sponging!

bmwmchick said...

Haha, thanks girl they are BRIGHT!

bmwmchick said...

Thanks, girl! Yeah, it's in the cosmetic section up top, I actually thought they were lipglosses at first the way they were displayed!

Fashion Footing said...

Love love love this! The 80s are where it's at :-)

drinkcitra said...

How awesome! Definitely reminds me of Saved By the Bell!

bmwmchick said...

Haha thanks! I agree :oD

bmwmchick said...

;oD

thepolishwell said...

AWESOME!!! love love love this mani!! :D

The Little Canvas said...

It totally reminds me of Saved By The Bell (which i have been watching on netflix now that they added it to the instant streaming)!! so so pretty. i love the pink and blue details!!! the glitter is perfect!!!!

Chrissy *NailUtopia* said...

This came out really cute! Love it~!! :D I nominated you for an award that can be found on my blog, which you can get from my profile. Congrats!@ :D

bmwmchick said...

aww thank you dear!

bmwmchick said...

;oD thanks & for me Saved By The Bell is JUST like watching Law and Order: SVU - I can't stop watching it!!

The Sneakerette said...

funhouse is such a cool polish! i love all the crazy shards :D

Post a Comment

I read every single comment and appreciate every one very much. If you ever have any questions, contact me via twitter @bmwmchick or on IG @bmwmchick. Thank you for reading and taking the time to leave a thoughtful comment! ♥