Wednesday, August 1, 2012

MABB Weekly Beauty Question ♥

Photobucket


Each Wednesday, the Metro Atlanta Beauty Bloggers will answer a beauty-related question just for fun! This week's question is...


What inspired you to start your blog?

I have always loved nail polish and beauty products since I was in my early teens. One day I saw Rie's blog 'Nails and Noms' (link here) which features stunning photos of nail pictures (and yes food!). I immediately started to use my twitter account again (which like many I started and then forgot about for months because I didn't understand its use and purpose) and I was instantly hooked. I found out about many other amazing nail and beauty bloggers. Soon after I started my blog which has been a wonderful learning process. I continue to tweak my photos and content every so often. I don't see ending my blog anytime soon!


- - - - - * - - - - -


Be sure to check out the other Metro Atlanta Beauty Bloggers' answers!


Mandy from MandysSecrets
Pam from Pammy Blogs Beauty
Quinn from Mama Fashionista
Sihui from SiSi Sparkles


If you're a beauty blogger in the Metro Atlanta area and would like to join us, please visit our website! We would love to connect with you!

2 comments:

Rie (Nails and Noms) said...

Awww, I love you Bridget!! I'm glad I was able to be an inspiration for you. ^_^

SiSi Sparkles said...

that's so awesome! I'm starting to do more nail posts on my blog after seeing yours and a couple other nail polish bloggers :D

Post a Comment

I read every single comment and appreciate every one very much. If you ever have any questions, contact me via twitter @bmwmchick or on IG @bmwmchick. Thank you for reading and taking the time to leave a thoughtful comment! ♥